For the second year in a row, we are pleased to reveal our ultimate picnic basket recommendations filled with a sumptuous feast for two!
Once a month during the Summer, we will be offering a limited number of ready-to-go carefully-prepared picnic baskets, each packed with delicious food and beverages following a specific theme. From choosing lightweight hand-woven baskets from New Hampshire to devising a list of “must have” food and beverages, we have contemplated every single detail, so you won’t have to!
Each basket will include an array of goods to pair with their theme. A solid birch picnic basket, utensils, salads, house-made specialties, a dessert, along with a non-alcoholic beverage. All food and drink items feature Summer’s bounty from Siena Farms.
The Mediterranean Experience
The Mediterranean sea cascades along some of the most beautiful shorelines in the world, touching upon different cultures that revere a natural – sun, sea, and salt-washed air lifestyle. The French and Italian Riviera exist in near perfection, offering regional culinary treats that are unique to this region. In Liguria, basil is made into pesto; in Provence, eggplant, onions and peppers create mouth-watering ratatouille; and a melange of olive varietals are pressed to create interesting olive oils with a kaleidoscopic range of flavors. No need to travel across the Atlantic, we will procure flavors and sensations of the Mediterranean for you to enjoy under the summer sun, here in New England.
- Orders will be accepted on a first come first served basis
- We accept orders by email (email@example.com), phone (617.423.7847), or in person during regular business hours only
- Orders are not confirmed until you speak to a member of the Stir team and we collect your payment information
- Baskets must be collected between 12 noon and 5pm on the scheduled pick-up date
- Orders placed and not picked up are subject to a charge of 100% of the value
- We accept orders by email, phone, or in person during regular business hours only
- Cancellations can be made up to 1 week prior to the scheduled basket pick-up date with no penalty
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for last minute cancellations as baskets are of limited supply
- If for any reason you cannot pickup the basket on the specified date, we ask that you send someone in your place to collect the basket
- We take cancellations via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (617.423.7847)